Thank you for your interest in 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum!
This page contains all the information necessary for a successful registration. Before proceeding with the registration, make sure you read all the details we have presented here.
1. The process of registration depends on the type of registration you choose: if you pay yourself for the conference, choose the Individual registration form below; if your participation is paid by an organisation, no matter its type — company, public institution, non-governmental organisation –, choose the Corporate registration form. For the second option, you need to make sure you have all identification info for your organisation (full name; type of legal entity; fiscal registration number, official address, the name of the official representative, bank and bank account).
2. The registration process is done exclusively on-line. In order to confirm the registration, you need to send in an electronic copy of the payment receipt at email@example.com. The registration process shall be considered completed when you receive the final confirmation from the Organising Committee.
3. All payments to our organisation and back to you are made exclusively via bank transfer. We do not accept cash or bank checks. Payments should be directed to:
……… Centre for Advanced Research in
……… Management and Applied Ethics
……… Fiscal ID: 31627213
……… Bank: ING Bank
……… Account: RO07 INGB 0000 9999 0454 3489
……… Swift Code: INGBROBU
4. The person in charge of the registration process on behalf of an organisation declares that he/she possesses all the necessary authorization to act in the name of and on behalf of that particular organisation, specifically to conclude an agreement with the Centre for Advanced Research in Management and Applied Ethics for the 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum.
The fee for participating in 2016 Ethics & Compliance Forum varies on the time and type of registration. We encourage everyone to register early and benefit from our early bird offer. You may save as much as 132 Euro per person. Also, given the capacity of the conference room, there is only a limited number of places available.
Due to our partnership with Unicredit Bank and Siemens Romania, the registration fees are with 30% less than initial offer. Now, if you register early, you save much more!
The participation fee includes access to all 4 panels of the 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum, networking breaks and lunch, and the Participant’s Exclusive Pack (which contains the participant’s badge and some undisclosed elements).
• Early Bird (before January 10, 2016):
197 Euro 158 Euro/registrant (40% discount of the Regular Participation Fee)
• Regular Participation Fee (January 11, 2015 – January 31, 2016):
329 Euro 230 Euro/registrant
• Late Registration (February 1-10, 2016):
399 Euro 279 Euro/registrant
For 2 or more people from the same organisations, a second discount applies. This second discount, also called Group Discount, depends on the number of seats you register:
Group Discount 2 applies to 2 people from the same organisation, as follows:
• 25% discount of the Early Bird, if you register before January 10, 2016:
147 Euro 103 Euro/registrant
• 25% discount of the Regular Registration Fee, if you register between January 11, 2016 – January 31, 2016:
246 Euro 172 Euro/registrant
Group Discount 3+ applies to 3 or more people from the same organisation, as follows:
• 35% discount of the Early Bird, if you register before January 10, 2016:
128 Euro 90 Euro/registrant
• 35% discount of the Regular Registration Fee, if you register between January 11, 2016 – January 31, 2016:
213 Euro 149 Euro/registrant
After January 31, 2016, the Group Discounts do not apply any more.
All participation fees do not include VAT as this tax does not apply to the Centre for Advanced Research in Management and Applied Ethics, the organiser of the 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum.
• Cancellations made on or before January 10, 2016 will receive a 95% refund (the remaining 5% are retained for bank transfer fees).
• Cancellations received after January 10, 2016 but no later than January 31, 2016 will receive a 45% refund, where 55% will be considered administration fee.
• No refunds will be given after January 31, 2016.
• Those registering for 2016 Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum will receive a 10% discount for 2016 European Ethics & Compliance Forum. This discount cannot be transfered to a third party, except the case when an organisation is paying the registration fee.
• The RECF 2016 participants will receive the first issue of the Ethics & Compliance Mag, which cannot be found in stores, libraries or on the Internet. This magazine is being distributed only at Romanian Ethics & Compliance Forum and European Ethics & Compliance Forum.